What You Want To Know
Kulbhushan & Associates was formed by our founder partner CA Kulbhushan Sharma in the year 1997. In the domain of our work, we offer services staring from Business start-up and formation including registration of Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited Company & LLP’s, Audit Services, Services related to Income matters, Indirect Taxes including Sales Tax and Service Tax, Project Consultancy, Project Financing Advisory, Management Consultancy, Accounting Services including Accounting for Commercial and Charitable Organisations, Labour Law & Statutory Compliance Services including PF and ESI Services. The firm has an excellent blend of experience and youth and its practice is managed by Five partners, professional staff and associates.
Kulbhushan & Associates was established 1997 with its Head Office at Kapurthala- Punjab (India) with its branches at Phagwara -Punjab & Hoshiarpur - Punjab. Our team has an excellent blend of young and experienced professionals who assist us in achieving our goals and meeting client satisfaction. We offerskills to varied type of clients ranging from corporate sector, public sector undertakings, banks, charitable institutions, small and medium level firms and individuals. The mode of working of the partners and employees depends on the business needs of each organization, which are then separately assessed and the solutions tailored as per their requirements.
Kulbhushan & Associates is empanelled with Reserve Bank of India & all the other major Banks of India, Comptroller and Auditor General of India and Co-operative Banks and Registrar of Societies.Our firm is certified by PEER REVIEW BOARD as on 30 June, 2016 for the period 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, for providing standardised services.
Our Mission is to “Constantly Search for a Better Way” to create value for our clients by delivering excellent services in a timely manner and comprehensive suite of best-in-class financial solutions and maintaining our personal relationships with the clients that are the foundation of our practice. To provide an enjoyable learning experience and an opportunity for growth for all our team members To grow and continue to act in an ethical, transparent and responsible manner
Specialised skilled team of chartered accountants and tax consulting services
Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) CA Kulbhushan Sharma had founded the firm in the year 1997.He has completed CPA (US), CGA (Canada), Post Qualification Course of Information Technology (DISA-ICAI). He has wide experience of 19 years Indian and International Taxation, Management Consultancy, Internal and External Audit, Special Audits and Investigations. He is also having wide experience of Corporate Finance, Financial Management and advisory Services.
CA BRIJ M SHARMA a Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has experience of 12 years. He has completed Post Qualification Course of Information Technology (DISA), Certified Course of Indirect Taxes (ICAI), Certified Course of Concurrent Bank Audits (ICAI), Certified Course of Forensic Audit (ICAI). He is in charge of the firm’s Audit and Project Financing Division and has wide experience of Audit of Banks including Statutory Audits, Concurrent Audits, ISA Audits, Revenue Audits, Stock Audits, Development of various Projects including Computerization in Accounts Section. He is also having wide experience of Retail Finance Bank Business, Income Tax and Indirect taxes including Service Tax & Sales Tax (VAT).
CA RITU SHARMA a Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has experience of 10 years. She is having vast knowledge of Income Tax, Sales Tax & Service Tax Matters. In addition to this she is having excellent experience of Auditing of various Government and Semi Government organization. Her area of specialisation includes formation and Registration, Accounting and Auditing of NGO’s, Trusts and Societies.
CA RITU CHADHA has experience of 5 years. She is having vast experience in the field of the Income Tax, TDS, Bank Audits & Project Financing. In addition to this she is having excellent experience of Educational Institutions and various Govt and Semi Government organization. She is managing the Hoshiarpur Branch of firm.
CA AMIT CHADHA has experience of more than 10 years in the field of Central Excise, Service Tax & Bank Audits. He is in-charge of Phagwara Branch of firm.
We provide complete assistance in audits, tax advisory, business advisory & internal audits
The partners and staff at Kulbhushan & Associates have rich experience in providing end to end solutions to small and mid-size firms to enable them to perform cost efficiently and ensure compliance of all the applicable laws.
Kulbhushan & Associates is the Chartered Accountancy firm which provides various kinds of professional services, enriched with good quality standards, solely provided by our institute. The range of professional services include auditing & assurance services, new business or company set up services whether in India, project financing services, NGO services, income tax services, outsourcing services, service tax, VAT/sales tax etc. Rendering professional services require due care and diligence, updated professional knowledge, experience, skills, honesty, integrity & co-ordination with clients. Our team consists of experienced and skilled professionals who are fully dedicated to comply with all the requirements for providing best & satisfactory professional services to our respected clients. Our first & last priority is to work with dedication & for satisfaction of our clients.
We provide business setup services to our clients which enable them to operate business in shortest possible time frame.
Services provided are:
• Formation of Business: Formation of proprietorship & partnership firms & LLP & Pvt. Ltd. Company, including all the required statutory registration including trademarks and logo.
• Incorporation of firm/company: For setting up business or company in India, it is compulsory to get Registration Certificate (RC) from ROC & other formalities like, name approval, preparation of MOA & AOA etc. have to be complied with.
• Registration with various authorities: To become fully functional business organization is required to get registered with various tax, labour& other authorities, for e.g., Sales Tax/VAT/CST Authorities, Income Tax Department etc.
• We also provide services for formulating strategy for mode of business setup
There are most important services for adequate financial management of organisation because it ensures proper working, efficiency& effectiveness of organisation, through internal controls or check & internal audit.
At Kulbhushan & Associates, our experts provide hi-tech solutions to improve your financial efficiency & stability.
• Statutory Audit: Every company incorporated under the companies act is required to get its accounts audited by CA to ensure reliability & accuracy of accounts of company for various stakeholders. Due to changing business rules and regulations & also complexity of rules, various stakeholders increased the responsibilities of statutory auditor. Our statutory audit team is universally trained and updated about the ever changing rules & regulations, various global standards to protect the interests of various stakeholders.
• Internal Audit: It is a useful tool in the hands of management to ensure proper & smooth functioning of any organisation.
Internal Audit helps in:
i. Proper Planning
ii. Effective Organisational Setup
iii. Risk Identification & Management
iv. Effective Control System
v. Efficient Management Information System
Our internal audit department is highly skilled & efficient to perform these functions.
• Tax Audit: It is a compulsory audit under The Income Tax Act,if total turnover of person exceeds Rs. 25 lakhs for professionals & Rs. 1 crores for persons other than professionals. Tax audit report given by CA to client in form 3CD of ITA. At our workplace, our audit department is highly equipped with updated information on various standards of auditing & regulations of ITA.
Finance is life blood of any organisation. Shortage of finance or funds leads to decrease in business activities or even failure of business. Similarly excessive funds may lead to more interest payments with not any particular use of funds.
At Kulbhushan & Associates, we provide services to manage the financial situation of organisation, as per its needs.
• Project Financing:It is long term financing of infrastructure & industrial projects, where project debt & equity used to finance the project are paid back from the cash flow engendered by project. At Kulbhushan & Associates, our team is expert in Project Identification, Risk Identification &Minimisation, Identification of Technical & financial feasibility, Arrangement of Equity/Debt/Loan & its negotiation & syndication &documentation, PaymentProcedure, Monitoring& review of project, Project Closure & legal requirements.
• PE Funding
In today’s world corporate & individuals are required to comply with number of Income Tax obligations, which require expert & updated knowledge.
At Kulbhushan & Associates, our team is providing time bound & good quality Income Tax services to our clients.
We help our clients to minimise their tax liability by operating efficiently.
Income tax services provided by us are:
• Tax Management Services,
• Advisory services to minimise and manage tax liability under Indian Tax Laws
• Advisory services on calculation and minimisation of Fringe Benefit Tax
• Calculation of Advance Taxes
• Filing of returns of Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Tax Deducted at Source(TDS)
• Representation before Tax Authorities for Assessments, Appeals, Search & Seizure Cases
• Employee Tax Management and Salary Structure Designing Services
NGO’s are not-for-profit organisation. The overall working environment, legal framework in which it operates, statutory obligations & compliances etc. are different from commercial organisation.
Kulbhushan & Associates provides legal, professional& consultative services to various NGO clients.
NGO services provided by us are:
• NGO Formation through various modes like Trust, Society etc.,
• Income Tax Registration like Section 80G & 12A of Income Tax Act Registration, Section 35AC registration etc.,
• NGO Auditing and Compliance services including services like internal audit, statutory audit, society audit etc.,
• Other legal registrations and compliance like Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) Registration, FCRA Compliance & Returns etc.
Outsourcing is an important tool to reduce cost & improve efficiency of any organisation. We design Accounting & Payroll outsourcing to increase profitability & efficiency of clients. We offer full/partial outsourcing for our clients.
Firm is equipped with all the latest accounting software used all over the world including Tally.ERP, QuickBooks etc.
Accounting Outsourcing Solutions provided by Kulbhushan & Associates are:
• Book Keeping, Payment Processing and Bank Reconciliation Services
• Monthly Management reporting
• Formulating accounting systems and procedures
• Preparation of Financial & Accounting Manuals
• Preparation of Periodic Financial Statements and Analysis of Profit & Loss Account
Payroll Outsourcing Solutions provided by Kulbhushan & Associates are:
• Preparation of Monthly Payroll
• Calculation of Individual Tax Liability of each Employee
• Calculation and Deduction of Provident Fund (PF) & Employee State Insurance (ESI)
• Preparation and Filing of Provident Fund (PF) & Employee State Insurance (ESI)Returns
• Preparation of statutory records prescribed under Provident Fund (PF) & Employee State Insurance (ESI) Acts
• Filing of Quarterly eTDS returns for salaries
• Preparation of Form 16 for employees
Since the introduction of service tax, the share of service tax in total tax has also increased. Compliance with service tax rules have also increased in quantum & also complexity of rules.
For the compliance of service tax rules ®ulations, our expert team provides following services:
• Service Tax Registration
• Calculation of Service Tax
• Filing of regular Service Tax returns and other compliances
• Preparation of records for Cenvat & Service Tax credit and other records under Service Tax Law
• Advisory Services for Assessments, Appeals etc.
• Advisory Services for Tax Planning and Minimisation
These are state level taxes. These are levied on sale of goods, work contract & hiring of goods. Due to introduction of VAT, compliance obligations have increased manifold & require expert services for maintenance of records & calculation of tax liability.
For the compliance of VAT/Sales tax rules ®ulations, following services provided by us are:
• Registration with VAT / Sales Tax Authorities of Punjab & Haryana
• Filing of Periodical Returns and calculation of tax liability
• Assisting with other VAT / Sales Tax compliances
• Procurement of Statutory Forms
• VAT Planning and Advisory Services
• Representation for Assessment, Appeals, References etc
GST will be the biggest taxation reform for Indian economy by developing a common Indian market for goods and services. GST will have a far reaching impact on almost all the aspects of the business operations in the country, for instance, pricing of products and services; supply chain optimization; IT, accounting and tax compliance systems. It will impact the Tax Structure, Tax Incidence, Tax Computation, Tax Payment, Compliance, Credit Utilization and Reporting leading to a complete overhaul of the current indirect tax system and in the advent of this game changing scenario our team is well equipped to help our clients in implementation and compliance of GST.
How To Get In Touch
Kulbhushan & Associates
H.O.: Bajwa Market, Aman Nagar,
Kapurthala (Pb.) 144601
Extension: 90A, Vasant Vihar, Near Dr. Hari Singh Hospital,
The Mall, Kapurthala (Pb.) 144601
Phone no. : +91-88721-12000 (CA Brij M Sharma)
+91-98143-38638 (CA Ritu Sharma)
Fax. : +91-1822-238638, 505252
Vishkarma Nagar, Opposite Petrol Pump,
Hushiarpur Road, Phagwara. 144401
#238, Vasant Vihar, Opposite DC Road,